Kicking off 2018 in style.
Welcome to 2018. We made it! This issue we’ll look back at 2017 a bit but we also keep moving forward with more links, tips, plugins and more for Craft. 2018 is going to be a great year to be in the Craft community.
2017 was a great year for Craft CMS. Some of the highlight include Dot All, the inaugural Craft CMS conference, where many Craft folks got to meet each other in person while getting a little smarter as an added bonus. We also got to kick the tires on a brand new version of Craft as we head toward the official release of Craft 3 in April.
Looking back on Craft Link List, in 2017 there were a total 54,593 clicks on the 1,188 links included in all the 2017 issues. As I write this, there are currently 831 subscribers. I know from talking to some of you personally, there are a few of you who only check the site itself, so let’s call that at least 832 readers. :-)
As for what’s new this issue, there are Dot All videos to check out. The Work With Craft goes free for 2018. There are also plenty of tips and plugins to check out as well.
Thank you to fortrabbit for sponsoring this issue.
Let’s hit the links.
Top Ten List for CLL for 2017
Who doesn't love a good top ten list? Here's what got the most clicks in 2017.
- How to write secure Yii applications - Issue 37 2. Craft Commerce version 1.2.1334 release notes - Issue 33
- Yii2 Database Migration - Issue 52
- An exhaustive list of Wordpress security vulnerabilities - Issue 42
- Craft CMS 2.6.2988 release notes - Issue 45
- Optimizing Performance for Craft 3 with
dump autoload- Issue 34 (Note: The link on this page change and is updated here to reflect that change.)
- PHP Tools for Visual Studio - Issue 43
- How do you remove index.php from URLs in Craft? - Issue 39
- Fixing "SQL Error: GROUP BY incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by" - Issue 47
- Element API updated for Craft 3 - Issue 34