It's beginning to look a lot like Craft 3
It’s almost time. Craft 3 RC1 is scheduled for release on December 5, 2017. If that was on your wish list, you're in luck. (If you’re wondering what RC1 actually means, see Software release life cycle later in the issue.)
CLL #53 is filled with Craft CMS goodies, including fresh details on the Plugin store, loads of plugins, and plenty of dev tips. Find something you like? Give the author a shout out on Twitter or a star on Github.
A big thank you to fortrabbit for sponsoring this issue. If you're looking for Craft hosting you've found it.
Let's hit the links.
Tools, tips and fundamentals
Project management tools
There was a project management discussion in Slack last week about what services people use to keep team members on the same page. Here are some of the suggestions mentioned:
- Twist – Mindful Team Communication
- Ora – Agile task management & team collaboration.
- Cage - Cage is project management and media collaboration rethought.
- Freedcamp - All the tools you need to be successful in one place
- Wrike - Cloud-based collaboration and project management software that scales across teams in any business.